Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday

It has been a great day! I feel amazing doing this juice/ smoothie feast... I know this may sound extreme but it is really changing my life. I feel so much more clear, happy and at peace with myself.

Today I had...

Green Lemonade (from Natalia Rose's Raw Food Detox Diet)

Romaine Lettuce
Kale
Lemon
Apple
Celery

Then I had some Carrot Juice while making Gena's Butternut Squash Soup which I added curry powder to.

I just finished the best smoothie ever! I would post a picture but I need to find my cord to my camera. Anyway, here is the recipe...

Banana Nut Smoothie

1 banana
1 cup almond milk
1 cup water
4 ice cubes
2 tablespoons nut butter (I used cashew)
Dash cinnamon

Blend it up and enjoy... it is fabulous! I am slurping up the very last bit through my glass darhma straw.

No comments:

Post a Comment